Friday, January 1, 2010

3 Days ...

Well, my time at home is dwindling. I only have 3 full days before I leave on my adventure. I can't believe it. I'm starting to have freak-out moments - where it hits me that I'm leaving to go to a foreign country by myself for 6 months. I still have yet to pack. I feel like I have a million things running through my mind. I've stated a random list of things that I need to remember to bring. I add to as I think of things, so it's in no particular order. So far, it's 4 pages long. Yikes. [Donna, I need your organization skills to help me, haha].

On the bright side, along with my freak-out/I'm scared moments, I'm beginning to have more and more freak-out/I'm so excited moments as well. For instance, the other day I went shopping and bought a whole bunch of skirts and shirts that I'm going to bring with me. It's really nice to think that in one weeks I'll be in 80 degree whether! :)

Here's to hoping that I can get my stuff (and my mind) organized by the time I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment